Student Life | Faculty & Staff | Alumni | Parents | Corporate | CU Maps | Gallery |
PROGRAMME AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The programme aims to:
i. Develop transformational and innovative business leaders with excellent executive and managerial decision-making skills
ii. Offer practical insights into current management thinking using modern teaching and learning methodology
By the end of this programme, graduates should be able to:
- Apply the acquired knowledge, skills and attitudes within the context of varieties of situational settings in resolving problems in a systematic way;
- Apply the acquired knowledge of management principles and concepts in a range of functional and business areas;
- Understand the strategic core of business decisions in both profit and not-for-profit organisations;
- Appreciate the complexities of organisational life and the dynamics of the operating environment;
- Make choices amongst competing directions and assess their consequences for the organisation;
- Create a strategic vision and communicate its intent within the organisation;
- Develop continuous personal capabilities and appreciate the relevance and value of such capabilities to the organisation’s strategic intent.
Candidates who wish to be considered for admission to the degree programme should normally possess, or expect to obtain before the date of entry:
- A minimum of second class (lower division) degree or its equivalent from a recognised university or tertiary institution; or
- A full professional qualification (E.g. ACCA, ICA, CIM etc)
Graduates from the programme should find place in management roles in organisations the at span the agribusiness value chain. Also, the strategic and entrepreneurial skills that such graduates would be equipped with, should challenge them to establish their own organisations/institutions in Agribusiness specifically or in an entirely new field.
Home | About Us | Academics | Admission | Chaplaincy | Research | Publications | Library
Central University, Miotso near Dawhenya.
Off the Accra - Aflao Road.
P O Box 2305 Tema or P.O BOX DS 2310 Dansoman , Accra- Ghana -West Africa
Admissions: +233 0307 020540 | +233 0303 318583 | +233 020 726 8263
Main: +233 0303 318580 | 030 7020545 (Miotso) | +233 0594081658 |+233 0302 313185 (Christ Temple) | +233 0302 396189 (Kumasi)
Whatsapp: +233 023 331 3180
Academic Verification requests: email@example.com