MA RELIGIOUS STUDIES
The Master of Arts in Religious Studies programme provides an opportunity for advancement in Religious Studies within the limits of what can be done in twelve months. The M.A. is meant for general ministerial preparation for various kinds of pastoral and Para-church ministry and Bible College teaching.
• Cultivate competent skills in the study and interpretation of the Scriptures;
• Develop skills for research and application of research findings to the solution of problems that confronts our culture;
• Evidence of an understanding of the historical development of theology and an ability to support their theological views and apply them to contemporary issues and
• Develop skills for communication in academic, social and in other situations of life and existence.
• Graduates can work in churches and other church organisations.
• Training enables graduates to begin their own organisations.
• Graduates can work with research institutions.
• Those interested in further studies can move on to read their M.Phil. doctorate degrees.
• Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any field of study.
• Candidates may be asked to do a preparatory course if they do not have an accredited qualification in Theology.
• International applicants must have qualifications equivalent to the above to be considered for admission. Their results must also be translated into English and they should be able to read and write in English.
• All potential students will be invited for an interview.
Phone: +233 30 231 3185
+233 30 231 3187
Admissions: +233 0307 020540 | +233 0303 318583 | +233 020 726 8263
Main: +233 0303 318580 | 030 7020545 (Miotso) | +233 0594081658 |+233 0302 313185 (Christ Temple) | +233 0302 396189 (Kumasi)
Whatsapp: +233 023 331 3180
Academic Verification requests: email@example.com