Missions And Community Service Unit
Missions and Outreach Section (M&O)
The main goal of the Missions and Outreach section is to inculcate into students the spirit of voluntarism and a passion for touching lives.
Activities coordinated by this section include:
- Facilitation of groups and individual student social service projects to deprived institutions; all Chaplaincy Support Groups are expected to mobilize resources - cash and kind for donation to Orphanages, Hospitals, Prisons and Schools.
- Mobilization of students and staff to embark on short term missions to deprived communities.
- Mobilization of resources; cash and kind to support social interventions in deprived communities.
- Initiation and implementation of developmental projects in short term mission beneficiary communities.
- Coordination of Campus Evangelism, Crusades and Daily Devotions for Students in lecture halls.
Admissions: +233 0307 020540 | +233 0303 318583
Main: +233 0303 318580 | 030 7020545 (Miotso) | +233 0302 313185 (Mataheko) | +233 0302 396189 (Kumasi)
Whatsapp: +233 023 331 3180