The chaplaincy serves as the center for spiritual development and character formation for the entire university community. It provides ministries, services and programmes to students and staff through four units; Missions and Community Service, Chapel and Auxiliary Services, Counseling and Pastoral Care and Discipleship and Mentorship.
Each unit is headed by an assistant chaplain or senior chaplain assistant and supported by volunteer chaplain assistants who are mostly students in levels 300 or above.
Become the center for effective Christian formation for the university community.
Create the environment for mentoring and discipleship for the transformation of students into leaders who effectively combine the virtues of faith and integrity with academic excellence.
The Chaplaincy Team
- Ag. Chaplain – Rev. Dr. Brako
The chaplaincy is headed by the university chaplain, who has overall oversight over the four units and provides policy support to the university on spiritual issues.
He is supported by
- Rev. Joshua Cheatta Laryea – Assistant Chaplain in charge of Chapel and Auxiliary Services (C&AS) and Missions and Community Services (M&CS) units
- Rev. Charles Nsiah – Assistant Chaplain in charge of Discipleship and Mentorship (D&M) and Counseling and Pastoral Care (C&PC) units
- Pastor Prince Osei-Sarfo - Senior Chaplain Assistant for Mataheko (including Christ Temple and Elvis Campuses)
- Pastor Reindorf Owusu-Bempah - Senior Chaplain Assistant for Mataheko
- Daniel Yeboah - Volunteer Chaplain Assistant for Discipleship and Mentorship Unit (D&M) he also assists in organizing short term missions and community service.
- Mrs Justine Crentsil - Senior Administrative Assistant (Mataheko Campus)