- NON-GHANAIAN APPLICANTS can apply for *FREE* by clicking HERE
- GHANAIAN APPLICANTS can also Apply Online by following the steps below:
1. Buy an E-voucher for GH¢100 : The voucher will give you a Personal Identification Number (PIN) and a serial number which you can then use to complete the online application form. To buy an application voucher:
a. CLICK HERE
b. Provide your Name, Email Address and a valid Telephone Number (include international prefix).
d. Click submit
e. Pay using either your VISA card or through MTN Mobile money.
f. Wait for the PIN and Serial number to be sent to the telephone number as text or to the email address you provided.
PLEASE NOTE: E-vouchers can also be purchased at all Ecobank branches in Ghana.
2. TO COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
a. CLICK HERE
b. Enter the PIN and Serial Number from your application voucher
c. Complete the form
d. Add all supporting documents
e. Submit the form.
- You do not need to complete the form at one sitting; you can return to your partially completed application by logging in to the system using the the PIN and Serial Number from your application voucher at the start of the process.
- You should also upload your supporting documents with your online application.
- You should also scan and upload your picture and results slips.
- Your application will not be considered until we have received all the required documents.
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications.
- All applicants using the online platform should submit scanned copies of their result slips and certificates to
. The subject of this email should read as follows: Result_Name_Student ID. Example - Subject: Result_FaithAbu_201701111
- A FORM ONCE SUBMITTED CAN ONLY BE VIEWED BUT CANNOT BE EDITED.
To Apply Offline (Paper Application)
1. Paper Application forms can be purchased from the Miotso and Mataheko Campuses of the University for GHC 100 for Ghanaian applicants or the equivalent of US$100 for Non-Ghanaian applicants ( Payment to be done by Bankers' Draft in favour of Central University)
2, Application forms can also be downloaded here and completed. Applicants would have to pay GH C 100 for Ghanaian applicants or the equivalent of US$100 for Non-Ghanaian applicants at the time of submission.( Payment to be done by Bankers' Draft in favour of Central University)
3. The completed paper application documents along with photographs, transcripts and certificates/results slips must be submitted in person to :
The Admissions Officer
Miotso Campus (near Dawhenya, off the Accra-Aflao Road)
For further clarifications kindly call our Admissions Hotline: +233 303 318583
Les candidats doivent soumettre :
1- Un formulaire d’inscription rempli (qui peut être téléchargé sur notre site www.central.edu.gh )
2- Une traite bancaire non remboursable de 100 dollars au nom de Central University (Payable par Carte Visa ou dans une banque sur le territoire Ghanéen).
3- Une photocopie claire du/des diplôme(s) traduit.
Si l’étudiant suit actuellement des cours dans une autre institution, une lettre de transfert provenant de l’Institution doit être jointe au dossier d’inscription.
NB : AUCUNE TRADUCTION MANUSCRITE NE SERA ACCEPTÉE.
Les dossiers doivent être envoyés à l’adresse suivante :
CENTRAL UNIVERSITY, MIOTSO
P.O.BOX 2305, TEMA
Le dépôt de dossier peut aussi se faire en main propre sur notre campus de Miotso.