ALL APPLICANTS can apply Online by following the steps below:
1. TO COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
a. CLICK HERE
b. Complete the form
e. Submit the form.
- You do not need to complete the form at one sitting; you can return to your partially completed application by logging in to the system using the student number given to you at the start of the process.
- Your application will not be considered until we have received all the required documents.
- All Online applicants are required to present original copies of their supporting documents to the Admissions office before semester registration will be allowed.
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications.
A FORM ONCE SUBMITTED CAN ONLY BE VIEWED BUT CANNOT BE EDITED.
To Apply Offline (Paper Application)
1. Paper Application forms can be purchased from the Miotso and Mataheko Campuses of the University for GHC 100 for Ghanaian applicants or the equivalent of US$100 for Non-Ghanaian applicants (Payment to be done by Bankers' Draft in favour of Central University)
2, Application forms can also be downloaded here and completed. Applicants would have to pay GHC 100 for Ghanaian applicants or the equivalent of US$100 for Non-Ghanaian applicants at the time of submission.( Payment to be done by Bankers' Draft in favour of Central University)
3. The completed paper application documents along with photographs, transcripts and certificates/results slips must be submitted in person to :
The Admissions Officer
Miotso Campus (near Dawhenya, off the Accra-Aflao Road)
For further clarifications kindly call our Admissions Hotline: +233 303 318583
Les candidats doivent soumettre :
1- Un formulaire d’inscription rempli (qui peut être téléchargé sur notre site www.central.edu.gh)
2- Une traite bancaire non remboursable de 100 dollars au nom de Central University (Payable par Carte Visa ou dans une banque sur le territoire Ghanéen).
3- Une photocopie claire du/des diplôme(s) traduit.
Si l’étudiant suit actuellement des cours dans une autre institution, une lettre de transfert provenant de l’Institution doit être jointe au dossier d’inscription.
NB : AUCUNE TRADUCTION MANUSCRITE NE SERA ACCEPTÉE.
Les dossiers doivent être envoyés à l’adresse suivante :
CENTRAL UNIVERSITY, MIOTSO
P.O.BOX 2305, TEMA